The official Mills College transcript includes all levels of academic work completed at Mills, including undergraduate and graduate. All transcripts come in individually sealed envelopes, unless otherwise specified. Transcript requests are not processed if the student has an outstanding obligation to the College, financial or otherwise. We cannot accept phone or email requests.
For the fastest service, Mills College has authorized National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering. The service allows payment with any major credit card or debit card with a credit card logo.
Transcripts may be ordered online via the Mills Resource Portal or by going directly to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site.
If you do not have a credit card, please submit a completed Transcript Request form or a written request with payment in the form of check, cash, or money order to the M Center. Checks are made payable to Mills College.
We cannot accept faxed Transcript Request forms because requests cannot be processed without payment.
Written requests are submitted to the M Center and should include the following information:
- Your current name
- Name used while in attendance
- Social Security Number or Mills student ID number
- Dates of attendance
- Date of birth
- Number of copies
- Contact name and complete address of recipient(s)
- Your current mailing address and phone number
- Check or money order made payable to Mills College
- Your signature
- Transcript fee is $10 per copy.
- Rush delivery fee is an additional $25 per recipient.
- Standard service—please allow five business days upon receipt for processing.
- Rush and rush international service requests are processed within 24 hours upon receipt and sent via overnight mail. Rush service may also be requested in person at the M Center.
Current students may print an unofficial transcript at any time through myMILLS via the Mills Resource Portal.
back to top
Degree and Enrollment Verification
Online Enrollment Verification
Students may request enrollment verification (with or without the GPA) online in myMILLS via the Mills Resource Portal. The enrollment verification can be mailed, faxed, or held for pick up at the M Center. Students may also print enrollment verification without the GPA directly from myMILLS via the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) by clicking on the "Enrollment Verifications and Loan Information" link in the main menu.
Enrollment verification certifies past and current semesters. For enrollment verification for a future semester, the student must be registered in classes and the following disclaimer will be printed on the verification: "The verification of any future term noted here is based solely on the student's registration and cannot be verified officially until instruction has begun."
Requests with GPA submitted via myMILLS will be processed within two business days. There is no fee to obtain enrollment verification.
Enrollment verification includes the following:
- Current enrollment status: full time or part time
- Explanation of full-time status, including Mills semester course credits to semester credits conversion
- Current and past terms attended, including term beginning and end dates
- Number of credits enrolled for current and past terms
- Degree(s) awarded or pending
- Expected graduation date and term
- Field of study
- GPA (when requested)
Students may view the status of an enrollment verification request by logging in to their myMILLS account and clicking on the "Enrollment Verifications and Loan Information" link.
In-Person Enrollment Verification
Students who have a supplemental form(s) to be completed as part of the enrollment verification may bring the form(s) to the M Center and submit a request in person by completing the Enrollment Verification Request form, available in the M Center. Enrollment verification that does not require additional forms can be requested online via myMILLS.
Third Party Requests
Mills College has authorized the NSC to provide degree and enrollment verification for its students. Students who receive requests from a third party for degree or enrollment verification may refer them to:
National Student Clearinghouse
Phone: 703.742.4200 Fax: 703.742.4239
Mail: 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Contact the M Center for more information.
Carnegie Hall Room 101
Back to top