All materials for Spring and Fall 2016 application processes will be available by September. You may use our online application system or you may submit hard copies of our printed application materials.
If you submit hard copies, please use the printable application, the supplemental application for your particular program, the recommendation form, and the 40 or 100 hour verification forms, as applicable, below. Prospective international students must also submit the Certificate of Finances.
Printable Application Forms
- Printable Application (3MB, pdf)
- Early Childhood Education Supplemental Application (47k, pdf)
- Teacher Education Supplemental Application (60k, pdf)
- Teacher Education Supplemental Application for Mills ADP Undergraduate Students (30k, pdf)
- Educational Leadership Supplemental Application (41k, pdf)
- MBA/MA in Educational Leadership Supplemental Application (148k, pdf)
- Recommendation Form (17k, pdf)
- 40 Hour Verification Form (Teaching Credential Programs) (141k, pdf)
- Verification of Volunteer Hours Form (Child Life Program)(146k, pdf)
- Certificate of Finances – for international applicants only (18k, pdf)
All printed application materials should be submitted to:
Office of Graduate Admission
5000 MacArthur Blvd.
Oakland, CA 94613