You may use our online application system or you may submit hard copies of our printed application materials.
If you submit hard copies, please use the printable application, the supplemental application for your particular program, the recommendation form, and the 40 or 100 hour verification forms, as applicable, below. Prospective international students must also submit the Certificate of Finances.
Printable Application Forms
- Printable Application (3MB, pdf)
- Early Childhood Education Supplemental Application (47k, pdf)
- Teacher Education Supplemental Application (60k, pdf)
- 4+1 Teacher Education Supplemental Application for Mills Undergraduate Students (30k, pdf)
- Educational Leadership Supplemental Application (41k, pdf)
- MBA/MA in Educational Leadership Supplemental Application (148k, pdf)
- Recommendation Form (17k, pdf)
- 40 Hour Verification Form (Teaching Credential Programs) (141k, pdf)
- 100 Hour Verification Form (Child Life Program)(146k, pdf)
- Certificate of Finances – for international applicants only (18k, pdf)
All printed application materials should be submitted to:
Office of Graduate Admission
5000 MacArthur Blvd.
Oakland, CA 94613
Your Application Status
Once your application to Mills College has been received and processed, you will receive an email from the Office of Graduate Admission with an ID number that enables you to log in to the Mills Resource Portal. You can check the status of your application. Please allow adequate time for mail delivery and processing by our staff. If you have any questions about admission requirements, deadlines, or applying to Mills, please contact the School of Education at 510.430.3170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.