Click here for our Latest News
Upcoming Online and On-Campus Information Sessions
• Thursday, February 18 | 6:30 pm–8:30 pm | ON CAMPUS
• Friday, February 19 | 9:00–10:00am | ONLINE Webinar
• Tuesday, March 1 | 6:00–7:00pm | ONLINE Webinar
• Saturday, March 19 | 10:00 pm–12:00 pm | ON CAMPUS
• Thursday, April 7 | 7:00–8:00pm | ONLINE Webinar
• Wednesday, April 20 | 6:30 pm–8:30 pm | ON CAMPUS
• Tuesday, May 17 | 6:30 pm–8:30 pm | ON CAMPUS
• Thursday, May 26 | 8:00–9:00am | ONLINE Webinar
Click here to register for one of the above dates!
Take advantage of this great opportunity to learn more about the Lorry I. Lokey Graduate School of Business from the faculty, staff, students, and alumnae/i who know it best.
Our interactive information session will introduce you to a collaborative, team-oriented environment that is the hallmark of the Mills MBA Program and our two joint degrees, MPP/MBA and MBA/MA in Educational Leadership. Refreshments will be served.
Our information session discussions include:
- Why the Mills MBA and Joint Degree Programs are unique and how they prepare students for success
- A mini case study focusing on the risks a corporation takes when they forget about their social responsibility
- A panel of MBA students and alumnae/i discuss their experience at Mills and answer questions about their career development
Light refreshments will be provided.
Application fee waivers will be offered to those who attend in-person information sessions.
On-campus information sessions are held at Mills College, Graduate School of Business Building, Room 125.