Click here for our Latest News
Upcoming Online and On-Campus Information Sessions
• Tuesday, May 17 | 6:30 pm–8:30 pm | ON CAMPUS
• Tuesday, May 24 | 6:00 pm–7:00 pm | ONLINE Webinar
Click here to register for one of the above dates!
Take advantage of this great opportunity to learn more about the Lorry I. Lokey Graduate School of Business and Public Policy from the faculty, staff, students, and alumnae/i who know it best.
Our interactive information session will introduce you to a collaborative, team-oriented environment that is the hallmark of the Lokey School programs. Refreshments will be served.
Our information session discussions include:
- Why the Mills MBA, MM, and Joint Degree Programs are unique and how they prepare students for success
- A mini case study focusing on the risks a corporation takes when they forget about their social responsibility
- A panel of students and alumnae/i discuss their experience at Mills and answer questions about their career development
Light refreshments will be provided.
Students interested in the MPP/MBA joint degree program are welcome to attend MPP info sessions as well. Students interested in the MBA/MA in Educational Leadership joint degree are encouraged to also attend info sessions at the School of Education.
Application fee waivers will be offered to those who attend in-person information sessions.
On-campus information sessions are held at Mills College, Graduate School of Business Building, Room 125, unless otherwise stated.