Career Services at the Lorry I. Lokey Graduate School of Business offers a variety of activities to facilitate an effective job search and career management process. With personalized services ranging from one-on-one career counseling to help with resume writing and interview preparation, the Career Services staff partners with each student.
We help Mills MBA Program students and alumnae identify and articulate their career goals and effectively prepare them for the job search process. We develop partnerships with employers in the for-profit, nonprofit, and governmental sectors so that our students have access to resources for career information, mentoring, and networking.
Scope of Services
MBA Program students and alumnae are offered a full complement of services including:
- Individual career advising on all aspects of career management and job search strategies
- Workshops covering topics such as job search strategies, resume and cover letter writing, interviewing skills, and networking techniques
- Mock interviews
- Industry panels
- Access to alumnae and industry network contacts
- Guidance in evaluating job offers
- Resource library
- Support in attending outside events and conferences
In partnership with the Mills Career Services Office, students and alumnae are also offered:
- Self-assessment tools covering skills, values, interests, and personality type
- Career/internship fairs
- Videotaped mock interviews