Graduates of the Lorry I. Lokey Graduate School of Business are well prepared to assume a professional position upon graduation. Through the rigorous and highly interactive course work at Mills College, our students learn how to think critically, analyze and solve problems, articulate and make clear recommendations, and work effectively within a diverse environment. When you hire a Mills MBA Program graduate, you will find an employee who has gained many invaluable skills:
- Mills MBA students learn how to work within challenging, team-oriented environments through interactive classroom experiences and group work.
- Our students are trained to be collaborative leaders, ensuring strong interpersonal skills on the job.
- Mills MBA Program course work requires our students to learn critical communication and presentation skills and articulate their positions with reasoned arguments based on fact.
- After working with the Career Services team while part of the Mills MBA Program, our students are well-informed, self-aware, and prepared to follow their passions.
- Mills MBA students understand the importance of personal and social responsibility and consider the impact of their decisions on their organization, their community, and the world.
Targeted and Responsive Recruiting Services
The Lokey Graduate School of Business offers highly personal recruiting service. Thanks to our small size, we know each of our students individually and can help find a candidate who is a match for your unique needs. We are happy to assist you with talent identification and prequalification. We are also prepared to assist you with internship and job placement services and referrals throughout the year.