Upcoming Online and On-Campus MPP Information Sessions
• Wednesday, February 24 | 6:30 pm–8:30 pm | ON CAMPUS
• Thursday, February 25 | 5:00 pm–6:00 pm | ONLINE Webinar
• Wednesday, March 16 | 6:30 pm–8:30 pm | ON CAMPUS
• Friday, March 18 | 12:00–1:00pm | ONLINE Webinar
• Thursday, April 21 | 6:30 pm–8:30 pm | ON CAMPUS
• Tuesday, April 26 | 5:00–6:00pm | ONLINE Webinar
• Wednesday, May 18 | 6:30 pm–8:30 pm | ON CAMPUS
• Wednesday, May 25 | 1:00–2:00pm | ONLINE Webinar
Click here to register for one of the above dates!
Take advantage of this great opportunity to learn more about the Mills Master of Public Policy (MPP) and Joint MPP/MBA programs.
During information sessions, we will discuss:
- the academic components of the program
- hands-on learning opportunities through it
- career service offerings
- application and financial aid processes and tips
You will also have an opportunity to hear from alums who are currently putting their degree to use in the working world.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Application fee waivers for admission will be offered to those who attend in-person information sessions.
On-campus information sessions are held at Mills College, Graduate School of Business Building, Room 125.