Take advantage of this great opportunity to learn more about the Mills Master of Public Policy (MPP) and Joint MPP/MBA programs.
During information sessions, we will discuss:
- the academic components of the program
- hands-on learning opportunities through it
- career service offerings
- application and financial aid processes and tips
You will also have an opportunity to hear from alums who are currently putting their degree to use in the working world.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Application fee waivers for admission will be offered to those who attend in-person information sessions.
Register here for one of the following dates:
- Tuesday, April 14 | 5:30 pm–6:30 pm | ONLINE Webinar
- Thursday, April 23 | 6:30 pm–8:30 pm | Mills College Campus
Graduate Fair dates are coming–check back soon!