Upcoming Online and On-Campus MPP Information Sessions
• Wednesday, August 19 | 6:30 pm–8:30 pm | ON CAMPUS
• Thursday, September 10 | 6:00 pm–7:00 pm | ONLINE
• Wednesday, September 16 | 6:30 pm–8:30 pm | ON CAMPUS
• Friday, October 16 | 12:00 pm–1:00 pm | ONLINE
• Saturday, October 24 | 10:00 am–12:00 pm| ON CAMPUS
• Tuesday, November 17 | 5:00 pm–6:00 pm | ONLINE
• Thursday, December 3 | 6:30 pm–8:30 pm | ON CAMPUS
• Tuesday, December 8 | 1:00 pm–2:00 pm | ONLINE
Click here to register for one of the above dates!
Take advantage of this great opportunity to learn more about the Mills Master of Public Policy (MPP) and Joint MPP/MBA programs.
During information sessions, we will discuss:
- the academic components of the program
- hands-on learning opportunities through it
- career service offerings
- application and financial aid processes and tips
You will also have an opportunity to hear from alums who are currently putting their degree to use in the working world.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Application fee waivers for admission will be offered to those who attend in-person information sessions.
On-campus information sessions are held at Mills College, Graduate School of Business Building, Room 125.