Job and Volunteer Opportunities
Become a part of our mission and volunteer as a tutor, presenter or mentor.
- Consider a two-hour commitment per week to provide academic and social support during the Oakland Unified School District (OUSD) academic year
- Develop meaningful and impactful relationships with local youth
- Enhance your professional resume by working with a diverse population of students
There are opportunities for tutoring with Upward Bound as a work study employee.
If you are interested, please contact our Tutor Coordinator, Thelma Woods, at 510.430.3346, or email@example.com for more information or to receive an application.
- Consider a one- to two-hour commitment in one (or more if desired) of our events
- Make a positive impact with our local youth and families
- Consider mentoring a student in the OUSD
- We serve approximately 800 student in the OUSD—be a role model and mentor for a student
If you know a friend, colleague, or family member who might also be a great volunteer, please encourage them to apply!
Job & Volunteer Opportunities
METS Application Process
METS Summer Enrichment Program
METS Summer Program Flyer & Registration
Upward Bound Program
Upward Bound Overview
Upward Bound Application Process
Upward Bound Calendar
10:00 am–6:00 pm
Reinhardt Hall C Wing
5000 MacArthur Blvd.
Oakland, CA 94613
Directions to TRIO Office
from Mills campus entrance