Chemistry Guides to the Internet
- This is a searchable chemical database allowing you to browse through extensive chemical information sites. It also contains a thorough list of sites in many scientific areas of interest.
- Internet Chemistry Index
from the Technical University of Berlin. This is the WWW Chemistry Library for Germany. It is very well organized and has links to many interesting locations.
- Yahoo at Stanford
- This searchable list is very easy to use. Biochemistry is given as part of the chemistry list.
- Chemistry Resources compiled by Gary Wiggins
- An exhaustive list of Internet resources with descriptions of each resource. Includes gopher resources, ftp sites, and e-mail servers in addition to the usual Internet and WWW resources.
- Global Instructional Chemistry Forum
- List of tutorials and instructional materials located around the world.
- Chempointers at UCLA
(WWW Virtual Library for Chemistry) A very complete list of WWW chemistry sites. Has a very dense format.
- Johns Hopkins BioInformatics Web Server
- This server gives lists of biologial databases and electronic publications for biology and has links to many other Bio-Web servers.
- ACSWeb - American Chemical Society Home Page
- The ACS homepage will link to resources not always listed in the guides above.
Other Interesting Web Sites