Summer Aquatics Program 2014
Mills College is offering a summer swim program with lessons in the morning as well as in the evening!
REGISTRATION BEGINS: TBD
• Low Student/Instructor Ratio
New this summer! JUNIOR LIFEGUARDING! See summer brochure for prerequisites.
To receive program information by mail, leave your name and mailing address on the voicemail at 510.430.2170. If you took lessons in 2013 and have the same mailing address, you have already been sent a postcard with information for this year.
GIRLS WATER POLO CAMPS!!
Girls Water Polo Camp Registration Form (26k, pdf)
Summer Program Brochure 2013 (125k, pdf)
Class Descriptions (197k, pdf)
Junior Lifeguarding Registration Form (23k, pdf)
• Offered year around
• All ages, all skill levels
• Thirty minute lessons–$40 for one student, $60 for two students (swimmers must be at a similar skill level).
• Arranged to meet your schedule
• You can print the Private Lesson Request Form below and mail it in or come to the pool and complete a request for private lessons.
Private Swim Lesson Request Form (17k, pdf)
Bring the form to the pool in person or mail it to the address below and an instructor will contact you:
Trefethen Aquatic Center, Mills College, 5000 MacArthur Blvd., Oakland, 94613.