Mills College is offering a fall swim program with lessons in the morning as well as in the evening!
Registration now open
(Please come by pool during open hours to sign-up)
- Low Student/Instructor Ratio
- Experienced Instructors
- Morning, Evening, and Weekend Lessons
- Great, newly refurbished facility
Fall Swim Lessons
- Four thirty-minute lessons
(Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday)
- Sign up for more than one
- For all ages and skill abilities
- $45 per session
- Exceptions: weekday Mon & Wed Parent/Child class is twice a week. Swimming for Fitness is a 1 hr long class.
Learn-to-Swim Registration Form, Part A
Learn-to-Swim Registration Form, Part B
Private Swim Lessons
- Offered year around
- All ages, all skill levels
- Thirty minute lessons–$40 for one student, $60 for two students (swimmers must be at a similar skill level).
- Arranged to meet your schedule
- You can print the Private Lesson Request Form below and mail it in or come to the pool and complete a request for private lessons.
Private Swim Lesson Request Form (17k, pdf)
Bring the form to the pool in person or mail it to the address below and an instructor will contact you:
Trefethen Aquatic Center, Mills College, 5000 MacArthur Blvd., Oakland, 94613.