Mills College is offering a summer swim program with lessons in the morning as well as in the evening!
Registration now open
(Please come by pool during open hours to sign-up)
- Low Student/Instructor Ratio
- Experienced Instructors
- Morning and Evening Lessons
- Great, newly refurbished facility
- Eight thirty-minute lessons (Monday–Thursday)
- For all ages and skill abilities
- $90 per session
Session 1: June 23-July 3
Session 2: July 7- July 17
Session 2: July 21- July 31
Summer Program Brochure (125k, pdf)
Class Descriptions (197k, pdf)
Learn-to-Swim Lesson Registration Form (29k, pdf)
See summer brochure for prerequisites.
- Monday-Thursday, 9:00 am-12:30 pm
- Girls and boys, ages 11-14
Class 1: July 7–July 17
Class 2: July 21–July 31
Junior Lifeguarding Registration Form (23k, pdf)
Girls Water Polo Camps
- $45 for each camp session
- Must be able to swim four laps of the pool continuously
- 13 years of age and older
- Monday–Thursday 2:30-4:30 PM
Registration and payment may be mailed to Trefethen Aquatic Center, Mills College, 5000 MacArthur Blvd., Oakland, 94613.
Camp One: June 30-July 3
Camp Two: July 14-17
Camp Three: August 4-7
Camp Four: August 11-14
Girls Water Polo Camp Registration Form (26k, pdf)
Private Swim Lessons
- Offered year around
- All ages, all skill levels
- Thirty minute lessons–$40 for one student, $60 for two students (swimmers must be at a similar skill level).
- Arranged to meet your schedule
- You can print the Private Lesson Request Form below and mail it in or come to the pool and complete a request for private lessons.
Private Swim Lesson Request Form (17k, pdf)
Bring the form to the pool in person or mail it to the address below and an instructor will contact you:
Trefethen Aquatic Center, Mills College, 5000 MacArthur Blvd., Oakland, 94613.