American Red Cross Instructor Courses
Prepare yourself for a great job!!
- Learn how to be an effective teacher!
- Improve your own swimming skills!
- Work with kids!
16 years of age by end of class
must pass a swimming skills test
Cost: $165, includes all texts and fees. This is a Blended Learning course with online content from the American Red Cross.
January 20-March 2, 2016
Monday/Wednesday, 4:00-6:00 pm
Prepare yourself for another great job!!
- Minimum age of 17
- Possess one of the following:
- Current American Red Cross certificate for Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED
- Current American Red Cross certificate for Lifeguarding/First Aid AND either an American Red Cross certificate for CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer or CPR/AED for Lifeguards.
- Successfully complete the 2.5 hour On-line Session for the Lifeguarding Instructor course to the prior to the first class meeting. When you register you will be given directions for accessing this website.
- Bring whistle and pocket masks.
email: email@example.com or call 510.430.2170