The best way to learn about our wonderful laboratory school is to attend an information event during our admissions season. Space is limited, so please REGISTER ONLINE.
November 6 & January 10: K-5 Open Houses. The whole family is welcome at these events! Please join us on 11/6 from 6-7 pm or on 1/10 from 10-11 am.
November 14–January 13: Elementary School tours (alternating Tuesdays and Fridays), 9-10:30 am
December 5-February 17: Infant/Toddler and Preschool tours (alternating Tuesdays and Fridays), 9-10:30 am
January 15: PRIORITY DEADLINE
- Elementary School applications due. Applications received or postmarked by this date will be considered first when scheduling classroom visits in February.
- Applications due from Mills College faculty/staff/students and current families with sibling applicants for Preschool or Elementary.
- Financial aid applications due for all Elementary applicants, as well as for Mills College faculty/staff/students and current families applying for either Preschool or Elementary.
January 30: Elementary School secondary application deadline
- Applications received or postmarked by this date will be considered next when scheduling classroom visits, as space allows. K-5 applications received in February will be scheduled as space allows. We continue rolling admissions for the Elementary School throughout the spring and summer.
- Enrollment agreements and decision letters go out to current families and priority Mills College applicants.
February 7: Kindergarten visit day. Kinders will be scheduled to visit the school in a group of 10 applicants for one hour. (Applicants for grades 1–5 will be contacted to arrange a date to visit the school on a regular school day during the month of February.)
February 20: Infant/Toddler & Preschool priority application deadline
- For first consideration, applications must be received or postmarked by this date.
- After this date, we cannot conduct private tours of our Early Childhood program, but we accept applications all year round, and if a space opens up that fits your child, we'll contact you to come in and see our facilities.
March 12: Elementary decision letters mailed
March 19: Infant/Toddler & Preschool decision letters mailed
March 20: Signed Elementary contracts due with $1000 non-refundable deposit by 9:00 am
March 30: Signed Preschool contracts due with $1000 non-refundable deposit by 9:00 am
Contact our Admissions Director: