- Hang out in the Suzie's Commuter Lounge.
- Swim a few laps at the Trefethen Aquatic Center.
- Walk the Healing Plant Tour.
- Stop by the Writing Center for assistance with a paper.
- Visit the Mills College Art Museum and see what's on exhibit.
- Make it to a professor's office hours.
- Grab a snack at the Tea Shop.
- Play a game of pool at Suzie's.
- Get in a good workout at Haas.
- Visit a computer lab and check your email.
- Check out the wireless network while sitting on Toyon Meadow.
- Take the Mills shuttle to Rockridge/Laurel District.
- Find a peaceful moment in the chapel.
- Read the Campanil on the plaza.
- Dip your fingers or toes in one of the many fountains on campus.
- Spin the pomodoro sculpture on Toyon Meadow.
- Watch the children playing at the Children's School.
- Rewrite your notes from a difficult class.
- Stop by Haas and get more information on their upcoming Rec trips.
- Make an appointment to meet with a career counselor in Cowell.
- Absorb the ambiance of the Mills Hall Living Room.
- See where Cyrus and Susan Mills are buried—visit our campus cemetery.
- Listen to the bells of the Campanil and read about its great history.
- Play Pooh sticks on the bridge over the creek.
- Smell the beautiful flowers in the botanic garden near Ross House.
- Walk or run the fitness trail around campus with a friend.
- Look for crabs, turtles, frogs, or ducks in the pond near the Music Building.
- Meet an international student for lunch.
- Use the Career Center Resource Room to check out possible internships.
- Join a student organization.
- Meet with a counselor at Counseling & Psychological Services in Cowell.
- Update your voter registration information to vote in the next election.
- Locate the College Hearth at Pinetop, the highest point on campus.
- Visit the Greek Theatre and hear your voice echo against the walls.
- Stop by the F.W. Olin Library to study with a friend, listen to a CD, or watch a video.
Deciding to Commute
Getting to Campus
Commuter Lounge and Resources
Division of Student Life