Donors can leave a legacy at Mills by naming current-use scholarships, endowments, and campus locations.
Named current-use scholarships
- Name a current-use scholarship or graduate fellowship for $5,000.
- Name a restricted current-use scholarship or graduate fellowship for $10,000.
Endowment naming opportunities
- Endow a student prize or award for $25,000.
- Endow a scholarship or graduate fellowship for $50,000.
- Endow a visiting professorship for $1 million.
- Endow a chair or professorship for $2 million.
- Establish an endowment to support any of our academic programs, campus maintenance, or technology and equipment.
- Endow a student research fellowship.
Location naming opportunities
- Visible naming opportunities are available in the renovated Music Building and the new building for the Lorry I. Lokey Graduate School of Business.
- Name a seat in the Music Building's Jeannik Méquet Littlefield Concert Hall in honor of your family, a friend, or a professor. With a gift of $2,500, you may name a seat on the hall's main level; with a gift of $1,500, you may name a seat in the upper tier.
Please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 510.430.2097 or email@example.com if you are interested in taking advantage of any of Mills' endowment or location naming opportunities, if you are interested in creating a naming opportunity not listed here, or if you have any questions.