Add/Drop Form (187k, pdf)
Auditor Application (147K, pdf)
Change of Address Form (64k, pdf)
- Update your permanent address.
- Update your permanent phone number.
Change of Gender Form (27k, pdf)
Change of Name Form (92k, pdf)
- Current and former students may record a name change upon presentation of legal documentation.
- Record a preferred name which will appear on class rosters, grade rosters, email and other areas. Documentation is not required.
College Major Petition (69.5k, pdf)
- Create your own, interdisciplinary major. See the catalog for information about when it is appropriate to use this option.
- Guidelines (66.1k, pdf)
- Example 1–Communicating Experience: Artists' Books and Cultural Production (2.97mb, pdf)
- Example 2–Food Policy, Institutions, and Culture (39k, pdf)
- Example 3–Urban Studies: Urban Cultures and Community Change (556k, pdf)
- Example 4–Critical Public Health Studies (249k, pdf)
Credit Value Change Form (65k, pdf)
Cross-Registration Permit (101.91k, pdf)
Declaration of Major (128k, pdf)
Declaration of Minor (88k, pdf)
Degree Completion Options Petition (120k, pdf)
- Undergraduates use this form to petition for "In Absentia" graduation status or to utilize the Reduced Tuition program.
Directed Research Application (88k, pdf)
- Undergraduate students may assist a faculty member by conducting advanced research.
Domestic Exchange Application (79k, pdf)
- Eligible juniors may apply to exchange at or visit one of several schools in different geographic locations throughout the United States.
- Visit the domestic exchange website for information on eligibility and partiticipating schools.
Enrollment Verification Request
- Students may access myMills to request, print or view the status of an enrollment verification.
Change of Graduate Program/Concentration/Status (93k, pdf)
- For graduate students who wish to change major emphasis or concentration.
Graduation Date Change Form (25.5k, pdf)
- Use this form to change your graduation date. This form may be printed or attached to an email to email@example.com.
Incomplete Grade Request/Report (83.7k, pdf)
- Under exceptional circumstances a student may use this form to request a grade of "I" Incomplete for a course.
Independent Study Form (140k, pdf)
- Receive academic credit for work completed independently with faculty supervision.
Intent to Participate (48k, pdf)
- Students studying abroad must complete this form before departure.
Lab/Lecture Only (57k, pdf)
- Use this form to register separately for the lab or lecture portion of a science course.
Petition For Candidacy (197k, pdf)
- Graduate students only must submit this application for graduation.
Petition to Academic Standing Committee
- Students may request an exception to College policy by filing a petition electronically via the Portal for review by the Academic Standing Committee.
Petition to Complete UG Degree Requirements "In Absentia"
- This form has been replaced by the Degree Completion Options form.
Readmission Application (68k, pdf)
Replacement Diploma Request (180k, pdf)
- Order a replacement diploma.
Request for In Progress Status
Study Abroad Application (101k, pdf)
Teaching Practicum Registration Form (57.1k, pdf)
- Teaching Practica courses cover a variety of directed and supervised experiences in classroom teaching.
Transcript Request (26.5k, pdf)
- Order an official transcript online here.
- Or submit the Transcript Request Form to obtain an official transcript.
Transfer Credit Verification Form (119k, pdf)
- Verify that a course you intend to take elsewhere will transfer to Mills.
Trial Registration Worksheet (114k, pdf)
- Use this worksheet to plan your schedule. The Worksheet does not take the place of the regular registration form.
Undergraduate Application for Graduation (59k, pdf)
- Complete this form online, in consultation with your advisor, and submit to the M Center.
Undergraduate Change of Advisor Form (68.7k, pdf)
Withdraw Form (117k, pdf)
Yellow Ribbon Program Application (35k, pdf)
- Use this application to apply for Yellow Ribbon benefits as specified in the Post 911 GI Bill.