Shuttle Resumes for Fall Semester
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
For alternative transportation please visit 511.org.
Mills College to UC Berkeley
Board bus at Richards Road near Olin Library. Drop off at Rockridge Bart; final stop at UCB Sproul Plaza at Bancroft and Telegrah.
UC Berkeley to Mills College
Board bus at UCB Sproul Plaza at corner of Bancroft and Telegraph Avenue. Pickup at Rockridge Bart (wait on west side of College Avenue near Ac Transit stop).
Mills College shuttle staff will make every effort to ensure that the shuttle operates according to schedule. However, if the shuttle service is disrupted due to unforeseen circumstances, Mills College will not be responsible for providing alternative transportation. The same is true if the shuttle is at maximum capacity and cannot let additional riders board due to seat capacity. We are governed by the Department of Transportation and the California Highway Patrol who state that we may only transport 44 riders at a time. You should be prepared with an alternative transportation plan should the shuttle be unavailable or if it is at maximum capacity. Call 511 for AC Transit information, or contact 510.430.5555 Public Safety for schedule updates.
Ticket Purchase location
Cashier/Sage Hall: Monday–Friday, 9:30 am–1:00 pm and 2:00 pm–3:30 pm.
Drivers do not accept cash.
Rider Passenger Priority
- Mills College Students with accessibility issues
- Mills College Students going to classes
- Mills College Students returning from classes
- Mills College Students (recreational)
- Mills College Staff/Faculty ($1.50 one way)
- Guests Sponsored by Mills College ID holder ($3.00 one way)
- No pets are allowed on the shuttle, except service animals (i.e., guide dogs).
- Shuttles are equipped with a bike rack for two bikes per run.
- For the safety and security of our passengers, persons who are unruly or create a disturbance will not be allowed to ride the shuttle. If the shuttle is moving and a disturbance occurs, the offender will be asked to disembark at the next scheduled stop.