Student Accounts Forms and Tutorials
Application for Appeal of Returned Item Charges for Payments or Refunds (30k, pdf)
- Use this form to appeal the Returned Payment fee or Returned Refund fee on your student account. Submit this form electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authorization for Disclosure of Student Account Information (33k, pdf)
- Authorize Mills College to release information regarding your student account to designated individuals
Budget Worksheet for College Students (12k, xlsx)
- Customize your own personal budget worksheet
Frequently Asked Questions- Graduate Students (73k, pdf)
- Payment questions answered for new Graduate Students
Financial Petition (90k, pdf)
- Petition a current semester charge on your student account
Student Accounts Brochure (187k, pdf)
- Use this quick-reference guide to learn about Student Accounts services at Mills
Student Account Direct Deposit Request/Change form and Instructions (54k, pdf)
- Have your Mills College paycheck deposited directly to your student account or stop the deposit of your Mills College paycheck to your student account. Submit this form to Payroll in Sage Hall.
How to View Your eBill
- Step by step instructions on how to access your eBill online.
How to Authorize a User
- Step by step instructions on how to authorize a user such as a parent or bill payor to access your account information and make payments.
How to Sign Up for eRefund
- Step by step instructions on how to sign up for eRefunds so that your refund is directly deposited into the bank account you provide.
back to top