The program is an 'opt in' program that respects your privacy. Here's how it works:
- Go to the Mills College homepage (www.mills.edu), and click on the 'Portal' tab in the lower right corner. Enter your username and password and click 'Login.' In the 'myMILLS Resources' section of the page, click the 'The Mills Carpool Network' link.
- Enroll and tell the program whether you could be a driver, passenger, or both. You also tell the program where you would be commuting from and your likely schedule.
- Initially, there will be few if any matches. But as more people join and you revisit the program, you should see an increasing number of matches.
- If you find matches near you or possibly along the route of your commute, you can select likely matches and then emails will go out to them. Through those contacts, you can make appropriate arrangments as you see fit.
- Please revisit the program often to see if there are new matches.
- If either you have a full car or no longer wish to participate, you can remove yourself from being matched. Of course if you're already in a carpool, you'll have to break the news to your driver or passengers.
Please contact the Information Technology HelpDesk at 510.430.2005, email email@example.com, or submit a request for assistance at helpdesk.mills.edu.