Please follow these 6 steps to complete the self-guided computer orientation:
- Set Your Password for the First Time
- Visit the Mills Portal - Campus Resources Gateway
- Register for the Emergency Notification Service
- Check Your New Email Account
- Connect to MyFiles for Personal File Storage
- Learn Student Lab Locations and Lab Rules
4. Check Your New Email Account
Now access your Mills College email account.
- From the Mills Resource Portal, click the 'Outlook Web Access (OWA)' link.
- Select OK to accept default time and location settings
- Select the appropriate security setting for your environment:
- Public if you are on a shared or publicly accessed computer
- Private if you rarely share your computer
- Enter your username and password.
- Select Log On
- Check your email and browse around.
- Remember to click the 'Logout' icon when you’re ready to move on.
Please note that instructions are available on email usage at Email Help.
Please continue to step 5.