Please follow these 6 steps to complete the self-guided computer orientation:
- Set Your Password for the First Time
- Visit the Mills Portal - Campus Resources Gateway
- Register for the Emergency Notifcation Service
- Check Your New Email Account
- Connect to MyFiles for Personal File Storage
- Learn Student Lab Locations and Lab Rules
3. Register for the Emergency Notification Service
In the event of a campus emergency, the college can notify you via text and/or voice message to your cell phone. Participation in this service is on a voluntary, opt-in basis.
To register your number:
- Log into the Mills Resource Portal.
- Look under myMILLS Resources section, click the link "Emergency Notification Service".
- On the page that loads, enter your cell phone number (an additional phone number can also be entered).
- Select an opt-in level.
- Select the Submit button.
Please continue to step 4.