- Labs are for the use of Mills College students only.
- No food or drink allowed in the labs at any time.
- Lab users are expected to conduct themselves in a responsible and courteous manner while in the computing lab and to maintain a noise level conducive to an academic atmosphere.
- Compromising the security of any computer or network, and/or using campus computing resources to engage in any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
- Mills College forbids the unauthorized reproduction of software or use of illegally obtained software. Using campus equipment to make illegal copies of software is prohibited.
- Lab users may not install personal copies of software on any campus computer or alter any existing software.
- Lab users must log into their own accounts. Account sharing is strictly prohibited. Lab users must log out after finishing their work.
- Lab users must log in to be able to print or access campus file servers.
- 2.4 GHz wireless phones may disrupt network connection (Internet speed) in labs and residence halls.
- Please keep doors closed to avoid theft.
- Personal items will be deleted weekly from these machines. Be sure to copy your files to the file server.
- If you have any problems in this lab, or the lab needs supplies, call 430.2005 (or X2005).
- Mills College is not responsible for personal belongings. Do not leave personal items unattended.
Audio-Visual Technical Services
Information Technology Services
A to Z Index of Technology Services
New Student Computer Orientation
Computing Labs & Resources
Connecting Your Personal Computer to the Mills Network
Connecting to Your Mills Personal File Storage Space
Course Web Sites
Student Technology Newsletters
Information Technology HelpDesk
Lucie Stern Hall 21