- Labs are for the use of Mills College students only.
- No food or drink allowed in the labs at any time.
- Lab users are expected to conduct themselves in a responsible and courteous manner while in the computing lab and to maintain a noise level conducive to an academic atmosphere.
- Compromising the security of any computer or network, and/or using campus computing resources to engage in any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
- Mills College forbids the unauthorized reproduction of software or use of illegally obtained software. Using campus equipment to make illegal copies of software is prohibited.
- Lab users may not install personal copies of software on any campus computer or alter any existing software.
- Lab users must log into their own accounts. Account sharing is strictly prohibited. Lab users must log out after finishing their work.
- Lab users must log in to be able to print or access campus file servers.
- 2.4 GHz wireless phones may disrupt network connection (Internet speed) in labs and residence halls.
- Please keep doors closed to avoid theft.
- Personal items will be deleted weekly from these machines. Be sure to copy your files to the file server.
- If you have any problems in this lab, or the lab needs supplies, call 430.2005 (or X2005).
- Mills College is not responsible for personal belongings. Do not leave personal items unattended.
Audio-Visual Technical Services
Information Technology Services
A to Z Index of Technology Services
New Student Computer Orientation
Computing Labs & Resources
Connecting Your Personal Computer to the Mills Network
Connecting to Your Mills Personal File Storage Space
Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus Student Advantage
The Mills College Mobile App
Course Web Sites
Student Technology Newsletters
Information Technology HelpDesk
Lucie Stern Hall 21