Please note your Mills College password gives access to a variety of resources through the Mills Resource Portal and is used to access campus computers and to connect your personal computer to the Mills College network.
- Open a web browser, navigate to the Mills College homepage (www.mills.edu), and click on the 'Portal' tab in the lower right corner.
- Click on the 'I need my username or password' link.
- Enter your Mills username, your social security number, or your Banner ID number (e.g. B00123456), and click 'Next.'
- When you click 'Next' on the new page displayed, an email will be sent to your personal non-Mills email account.
Please Note: If you did not give Mills your personal non-Mills email account, you will need to provide this alternate email account to either the M Center if you are a student or Employee Services if you are faculty or staff.
- Use the web browser to access your personal email. Open the email from Mills College. Click on the link provided to set your password. Please note that the link will only be valid for 48 hours.
Also please note: If you do not see the email from Mills College in your personal email inbox, first check your spam folder. If the email is not there, please contact the M Center or Employee Services to verify that Mills College has your correct personal email address.
For assistance, please contact the Information Technology HelpDesk at 510.430.2005, email email@example.com, or submit a request at helpdesk.mills.edu.