Get on the Fast Track at Mills.
UC Berkeley students and alumni can earn a master of management in as little as one semester or an MBA in as little as two semesters through UC Berkeley’s collaboration with Mills College in Oakland, California.
About the Program
Immediately after earning their undergraduate degree, Berkeley graduates can begin a fast track master of management (MM) or fast track master of business administration (MBA) by applying credits from certain UC Berkeley undergraduate courses—and courses from the summer BASE and BCPA Programs—toward their Mills business degree requirements.
Follow the appropriate link below to view detailed degree requirements:
The Lorry I. Lokey School of Business and Public Policy offers a business education that will help prepare you to lead in any field. You’ll hone your critical-thinking, analytic, and quantitative abilities as you strengthen your voice for leadership.
In our uniquely inclusive environment, you’ll benefit from:
- Rigorous academics in a diverse, collaborative, and personalized setting
- Small classes featuring close interaction among faculty and students, lively discussion, and project-focused teamwork
- Practical social responsibility case studies and tools integrated throughout the curriculum
- Mastery of business fundamentals and development of collaborative problem-solving skills
Educating Socially Responsible Leaders
At the Lokey School, you’ll develop your skills as an ethical and socially responsible leader. You’ll gain the strategic perspective, business knowledge, and management skills to deliver strong organizational performance while mindfully making a positive impact on society and the environment.
An array of learning experiences—including classes, internships, and conferences—will deepen your understanding and practice of the key principles of socially responsible leadership:
- Ethical decision making and governance
- Social and community accountability
- Diversity and inclusion
- Environmental sustainability