On-Campus Information Sessions
Take advantage of this great opportunity to learn more about the School of Education from the faculty, staff, students, and alumnae/i who know it best.
After attending our interactive information sessions, you will walk away with answers to your top questions and concerns, more clarity about the programs, and feel inspired about what being part of the School of Education community can do for you.
Refreshments will be served.
- Saturday March 4th, 10:30 am—Application Workshop
Followed by current student and Alumni chat with prospective students and luncheon
Online Webinars (All webinars in PST)
Thursday, January 23—Making Mills Possible for You
- Early Childhood Education webinar: 4:00-4:30 pm
- Teacher Education webinar: 5:00-5:30 pm
- Educational Leadership webinar: 6:00-6:30 pm
Tuesday, March 28—A Day in the Life of a Student
- Early Childhood Education webinar: 6:00-6:30 pm
- Teacher Education webinar: 7:00-7:30 pm
- Educational Leadership webinar: 5:00-5:30 pm
Tuesday, April 25—Your Future Possibilities in Education | Life After Mills
- Early Childhood Education webinar: 5:00-5:30 pm
- Teacher Education webinar: 6:00-6:30 pm
- Educational Leadership webinar: 7:00-7:30 pm
Schedule Your Tailored Graduate Campus Visit—visit a class, an admissions counselor or take a tour!
Join our Mailing list for more information and to stay connected!
Please fill out this brief form, so we can send you the latest information in your area of interest. We’ll also keep you up to date on information sessions, application workshops, webinars, class visits, as well as fine arts performances and other special events. We look forward to welcoming you to campus.