On-Campus Lokey School Information Sessions
- Tuesday, January 31, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Thursday, February 23, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday, April 15, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 16, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, June 17, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Online Application Workshop Webinar (All webinars in PST)
Schedule Your Tailored Graduate Campus Visit!
Take advantage of this great opportunity to learn more about the Lorry I. Lokey Graduate School of Business and Public Policy from the faculty, staff, students, and alumnae/i who know it best.
Our interactive information session will introduce you to a collaborative, team-oriented environment that is the hallmark of the Lokey School programs. Refreshments will be served.
Our information session discussions include:
- Why the Mills MBA, MM, and the joint degree program are unique and how they prepare students for success
- A mini case study focusing on the risks a corporation takes when they forget about their social responsibility
- A panel of students and alumnae/i discuss their experience at Mills and answer questions about their career development
Light refreshments will be provided.
Students interested in the MPP/MBA joint degree program are welcome to attend MPP info sessions as well.
Application fee waivers will be offered to those who attend in-person information sessions.
On-campus information sessions are held at Mills College, Graduate School of Business Building, unless otherwise stated.