The MBA program at the Lorry I. Lokey School of Business and Public Policy is dedicated to educating ethical and socially responsible organizational leaders who have the strategic perspective, business knowledge, and management skills to deliver strong financial performance while making a positive impact on society and the environment. We offer a program that prepares you to excel in a collaborative environment that fosters confidence and competence—not cutthroat competition.
- #5 Regional Universities West by U.S. News & World Report
- #1 Best Value Schools West by U.S. News & World Report
- Best 381 Colleges by The Princeton Review
- Best 361 Green Colleges by The Princeton Review
- Top 15 socially conscious MBA programs by Conscious Company
The Lorry I. Lokey School of Business and Public Policy makes its contribution to society primarily through the work and impact of our graduates. Over the next five years, 300 or more women and men of diverse backgrounds will graduate from our MBA and joint degree program. As professionals and managers in the workplace, our graduates will not only demonstrate the business acumen and analytic skills expected of an MBA in the workplace, but they will also be more likely to
- be principled and ethical organizational leaders who effectively integrate the goal of creating value and jobs with practices that foster social accountability, equity of opportunity, vibrant communities, and sustainability of the environment;
- demonstrate passion and talent for identifying opportunities, applying theory to solve complex and challenging issues, and effecting change at work and in their communities;
- be accomplished in working with people of diverse backgrounds to create inclusion, innovation, and impact in their organizations;
- build careers that are meaningful, align with their values, and enhance social and economic mobility for themselves and their families;
- support and engage, over the long term, with the Lokey School of Business and Public Policy’s leadership, students, alumnae/i, and prospective students and recommend our graduate programs to others.