In evaluating applications, we seriously consider students' diverse work, life, and educational backgrounds and experiences. We are especially interested in candidates who bring the following qualities to the Mills MPP or Joint MPP/MBA Programs:
- Analytical reasoning skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in diverse groups and environments
- Motivation to take on challenges and see projects through to completion
- Commitment to service, as demonstrated through prior study and work/volunteer experience
Keep this list in mind as you prepare your application and tailor your application materials to convey the most relevant aspects of your experience and ability.
You can apply using our online admission application. Please review our application information page for detailed information application deadlines and required materials. There may be special admission requirements needed to ensure that your application is complete.
If you have any questions about admission requirements, deadlines, or applying to Mills, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at 510.430.3309 or email@example.com.