On-Campus Information Sessions
- Tuesday, January 31, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Thursday, February 23, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday, April 15, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 16, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, June 17, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Online Application Workshop (webinars, all times in PST)
Schedule Your Tailored Graduate Campus Visit
Take advantage of this great opportunity to learn more about the Mills Master of Public Policy (MPP) and Joint MPP/MBA programs.
During information sessions, we will discuss:
- the academic components of the program
- hands-on learning opportunities
- career service offerings
- application and financial aid processes and tips
You will also have an opportunity to hear from alums who are currently putting their degree to use in the working world.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Application fee waivers for admission will be offered to those who attend in-person information sessions.
On-campus information sessions are held at Mills College, Graduate School of Business Building.