Order personalized graduation announcements, thank you cards, rings and other graduation related items from Herff Jones.
Finally, if you prefer to send an informal information sheet about Commencement activities, you can use the "Family & Friends Commencement Invitation" found under You and Your Guests on this website.
All graduating undergraduate and graduate students marching in the Mills College 129th Commencement ceremony on Saturday, May 13, 2017 are required to wear regalia:
- BA—bachelor robe, oxford cap, white and gold hood with white band
- BS—bachelor robe, oxford cap, white and gold hood with gold band
- Pre-Nursing Certificate—bachelor robe, no cap, no hood
- MA—Master robe, mortarboard, white and gold hood with white band
- MBA—Master robe, mortarboard, white and gold hood with beige band
- MFA—Master robe, mortarboard, white and gold hood with chocolate brown band
- MPP—Master robe, mortarboard, white and gold hood with peacock blue band
- Pre-med Certificate—Master robe, mortarboard, black tassel, no hood
- Credential—Master robe, mortarboard, black tassel, no hood
- EdD—Doctoral robe, oxford cap, white and gold hood with light blue band
Options for Obtaining Regalia
Online orders can be placed at Herff Jones and will be accepted through April 17, 2017. If you have questions about online orders, please contact Herff Jones at 800.837.4235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Borrowing Regalia from the Robe Bank
A limited amount of regalia is available to borrow at no charge from the Division of Student Life Robe Bank.
- Regalia is available on a first come, first served basis and requests will be accepted through March 31. Please use your Mills login at Robe Bank Spring 2017 to make your request. If you experience problems with this link, please email email@example.com.
- Due to the high volume of requests, confirmation of availability will be sent within two weeks of request receipt.
- Reserved Robe Bank regalia will be available for pickup at the Rothwell Center Monday, May 8 through Friday, May 12 at Cafe Suzie's.
- Collection stations to return or donate regalia will be available at the Commencement ceremony at the Tea Shop steps, the Art Museum, and the intersection of Kapiolani and Richards Roads.
- Student's accounts will be charged for regalia not returned to the Robe Bank, which may result in delay of transcripts and diploma.
Senior Send Off: THE event for all graduating seniors
Weekend Activity Schedule
Transfer Credit Deadlines
Deadline for Incompletes
Failing Last Semester Course
Conferral of Degree
Honors and Awards
Mandatory Exit Loan Counseling
Preparing to Leave
Expiration of Computing Accounts
Health Insurance after Degree Completion
Preparing for the Commencement Ceremony
You and Your Guests
Weekend Meal Service
What to Wear
Safety & Transportation
Lost and Found
Private Parties on Campus
Family and Friends Invitation
Sage Hall 125