Tuition & Aid for Bachelor's Degree Completion Students

At Mills, we believe that a high-quality education has the power to change lives. We strive to make our programs affordable and accessible to as many motivated students as possible—including working women.

2019–20 Tuition & Fees | Applying for Financial Aid

2019–20 Bachelor's Degree Completion Tuition & Fees

You've got a goal to achieve, and you don't need surprise costs along the way. We've combined our tuition and fees for this program into a single, easy price-per-course-credit amount. 

Combined Per-Credit Tuition and Fees      $712 per credit

Applying for Financial Aid

As a Mills bachelor's degree completion student, you may be eligible for need-based aid in the form of:

To be considered for financial aid, all completers should submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). California residents also should submit a Cal Grant GPA Verification form to be considered for state aid.

Students who are eligible for Pell or Cal Grants may be able to receive prorated grant awards when taking less than 6 credits. Students taking a full-time course load of at least 12 credits per semester may receive full grant awards.

In order to receive federal student loans, you must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits per semester at Mills.

To learn more about federal aid, see the US Department of Education's Federal Student Aid for Adult Students brochure (PDF).

Application Form Apply By
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
The Federal School Code for Mills College is 001238.
Mar. 2*
Cal Grant GPA Verification Form (CA residents only who do not currently have a Cal Grant)
Note:If you are currently taking college courses, submit this form to that college, not to Mills.
Mar. 2

*We encourage you to complete and submit your FAFSA even after the March 2 deadline.

Questions About Financial Aid?

You don't have to navigate the financial aid process on your own. Contact us at 800.87.MILLS, 510.430.2135, or to connect with an admission counselor who can answer general financial aid questions or refer you to a Mills financial aid specialist.