You’re In! What’s the Next Step?
The next few years are going to be packed with opportunities to expand your mind,
be inspired by your peers and professors, enjoy the best of the Bay Area, and learn
to speak up for yourself and your beliefs. Now it’s time to complete your enrollment
(we've extended the deposit deadline to June 1, 2020) and celebrate this exciting moment with your friends, family, and all the people
who have supported you along the way. We’ll be getting ready to welcome you at Orientation!
Now that you’re admitted to Mills, let’s get you enrolled. Here’s how:
- Send in your enrollment deposit at www.mills.edu/enroll. Please note that in response to evolving events surrounding the coronavirus, Mills
has extended the traditional ollege decision/enrollment deposit date of May 1. Enrollment deposits will be due on June 1, 2020. We encourage you to take this extra time to communicate with your partners on the
Mills admission and financial aid teams, participate in our upcoming online events,
and take a moment for reflection and self care.
- Log in to your Mills status page to get enrollment updates and invitations to campus events just for admitted students.
- Share the exciting news on social media with the hashtag #AdmittedtoMills and follow Mills College Office of Admissions on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Meet real Mills students and hear their stories on Tumblr at One Path, Many Destinations.
- Learn more about what Mills stands for and the proud College traditions that you'll soon get to experience for yourself.
- Start looking forward to Mills Orientation and the new adventures you'll have as a Mills student!
Have a question? We’re here to help. Just connect with your Mills admission counselor and we'll get you the answers you need.