Let’s make it official.
Here, you’ll be emboldened to think big and encouraged to stand up for your ideas. From day one, you’ll surround yourself with classmates, friends, and dedicated faculty who are committed to supporting you every step of the way. Here's what you need to do to officially enroll and celebrate being admitted to Mills:
1. Login to your Mills status page regularly for updates and invitations to events specially designed for admitted students.
2. Send in your enrollment deposit. You can pay your deposit online at www.mills.edu/enroll.
3. Share your good news on social media.
5. Get to know our current students by following our student blog, One Destination, Many Paths.
6. Learn about our history and traditions so you know you’ve made a great choice.
“Everyone at Mills knew my daughter's name from the very first visit. I felt she would be safe in every way—valued, respected, challenged, and heard.”Deborah Filbeck Knowles, Parent, Class of 2015