Donors can leave a legacy at Mills by naming current-use scholarships, endowments,
and campus locations.
Named Current-Use Scholarships
- Name a current-use scholarship or graduate fellowship for $5,000.
- Name a restricted current-use scholarship or graduate fellowship for $10,000.
Endowment Naming Opportunities
- Endow a student prize or award for $25,000.
- Endow a scholarship or graduate fellowship for $50,000.
- Endow a visiting professorship for $1 million.
- Endow a chair or professorship for $2 million.
- Establish an endowment to support any of our academic programs, campus maintenance,
or technology and equipment for $100,000.
- Endow a student research fellowship.
Location Naming Opportunities
- Visible naming opportunities are available in Lisser Hall, the new building for the Lorry I. Lokey School of Business and Public Policy, and the renovated Music Building.
- Name a seat in the Music Building's Jeannik Méquet Littlefield Concert Hall in honor of your
family, a friend, or a professor. With a gift of $2,500, you may name a seat on the
hall's main level; with a gift of $1,500, you may name a seat in the upper tier.
Please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 510.430.2097 or email@example.com if you are interested in taking advantage of any of Mills' endowment or location
naming opportunities, if you are interested in creating a naming opportunity not listed
here, or if you have any questions.